Transient Students

Currently enrolled students or students who have attended North Georgia and are eligible to enroll may apply online via the Banner student information system, for authorization to complete certain courses at another institution as a transient student. Transient permission in the following situations requires the approval of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs: (1) repeating a course in which a grade has already been earned at North Georgia; (2) taking transient coursework after senior status has been achieved; and (3) taking transient coursework while on probation at North Georgia; and 4) students who have been admitted but never attended. Transient permission is not granted for students on academic dismissal. Transient permission is not granted for the purpose of taking two-year college courses to be transferred to North Georgia as upper division courses.