Master of Science with a Major in Nursing/Nursing Education Degree Requirements
Graduation requirements for the Master of Science with a Major in Nursing/Nursing Education include:
- Completion of 35 designated semester hours of study with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, with no grade of less than a B.
- Satisfactory preceptorship in both clinical and academic settings.
- Successful passing of the comprehensive examination.
- Successful completion of the leadership project or thesis.
- Completion of at least 24 hours of graduate degree requirements in residence.
- Completion of all degree-related course requirements, including transfer credit, within a six-year period.