Undergraduate Applicants with a Bachelor's Degree
Applicants who do not wish to pursue a second undergraduate degree may apply as a Post-Baccalaureate, Non-Degree Student. A Post-Baccalaureate, non-degree student may receive credit for course work passed.
Applicants who do not wish to pursue a second undergraduate degree but are seeking a teaching certification must apply as a post-baccalaureate student through the Graduate Program.
Applicants seeking a second undergraduate degree must apply as a transfer student and meet all transfer requirements (See Transfer Applicant Section).
Post-Baccalaureate, Non-Degree applicants must submit the following:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission with the non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcript from the degree-granting institution verifying the awarding of a bachelor's degree.
- Submit proof of lawful presence in the United States, if seeking in-state tuition. Applicants who have been granted permanent U.S. residency must submit proof of permanent residency.
- Applicants seeking F-1 or J-1 visas must complete the International Student Application and meet international requirements.
- Prior to enrolling a student must submit a North Georgia Certificate of Immunization showing proof of immunization as required by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. The immunization form should be submitted to Student Health Services office.
- A completed North Georgia Medical Report (for Cadets only).