Master of Science with a Major in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner Degree Requirements
Graduation requirements for the Master of Science with a Major in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner include:
- Completion of 46 designated semester hours of study with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, with no grade of less than a B.
- Satisfactory clinical performance in each clinical course.
- Completion of the clinical primary care thesis/research project.
- Successful completion of a written comprehensive examination.
- Completion of at least 24 hours of graduate degree requirements in residence.
- Completion of all degree-related course requirements, including transfer credit, within a six-year period.