Housing and Living Accommodations
- Students who have been admitted as non-military resident students will receive a housing contract once they have paid the confirmation fee. Newly admitted cadets will receive their housing contract as a part of their Cadet Admissions Manual. The housing contract and the housing deposit must be returned before housing assignments can be finalized. Non-Military students should direct any questions regarding housing to the Office of Residence Life. Military students should direct any housing inquiries to the Office of the Commandant.
- Roommate requests will be honored whenever space permits. Such requests can be accommodated more easily if students indicate their roommate preference on their housing contract and requests are mutual.
- Rental rates on campus housing facilities are subject to change without notice.
- Most rooms are designed for double occupancy. Room rates are computed based on housing type. Private rooms may be obtained on a space available basis for an additional fee each semester.
- Campus housing accommodations may be denied, cancelled, or changed at the discretion of the university. The university reserves the right to enter and inspect any campus residence room or space at any time.
- The university assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of personal property resulting from any incident over which it has no control. All residential students are strongly advised to purchase renter's insurance.