Post-Masters Certificate in Nursing Education General Admissions
The following documents must be received prior to admission:
- North Georgia Graduate Admissions application and application fee.
- Official transcripts documenting an earned master's degree from a regionally accredited. institution with a professionally accredited nursing program. Official international transcripts must have a foreign course-by-course credential evaluation by an independent evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Transcripts must include certification that the applicant has received a masters degree from a regionally-accredited institution and state a calculated cumulative GPA.
The following documents must be received prior to the first day of the initial term for which the student is enrolled:
- North Georgia Immunization Certification form, in accordance with Board of Regents policy.
- Copy of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Proof of RN liability insurance.
- Completed Accident/Illness Waiver form
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Criminal background check.
- Completed Department of Nursing Medical form. It is the student's responsibility to make sure all requirements are up to date.
All students enrolled in clinical courses who have not submitted all of the above documentation prior to the first day of the term will not be allowed to attend until all documentation has been received. Students are responsible for all course material and for all announcements and assignments. The decision to permit students to make up work that is required in any missed class resides with the instructor.